Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Welcome! I am the author of BEYOND THE BAKE SALE, THE ULTIMATE SCHOOL FUND-RAISING BOOK. I've recently gotten my rights back from St. Martin's Press. I have also acquired a large number of paperback copies of the book at a very reasonable price.

I'd like to make these copies available to you. I can only do priority mail shipping because anything else is too time consuming. If you're interested, here's the deal.

                                           ****
Cost of book $4.00  cost of priority shipping  $4.90  equals a total of  $8.90 for the paperback book, shipped to you. I will be happy to sign the book, too, if you wish. The book retailed for $13.98, so you are saving a ton of money. If you're interested, please send me $8.90 via Paypal to beyondbakesale@cs.com. Please put your shipping address in the message section and if you'd like the book signed. I'll get the book right out to you. These books are brand new! I only have about 100-150 books to sell. First come, first served.
                                                         ****

FUND-RAISING IDEA EXCHANGE
This blog will be used as a location for fund-raising idea exchanges. If you have an idea you'd like to submit to me, please email me at beyondbakesale@cs.com and put "fund-raising" in the subject line, and I will share it here on this blog.


                                 My first suggestion 
My most popular item at a bake sale was bananas! Yes! For weight- and health-conscious folks, bananas were perfect. Sold more of them than anything else! Don't forget the donation jar at the bake sale for people not indulging in baked goods.

                                                                      ****
If you have a question or need information, please leave it in a comment and I'll get back to your or address it here. Thank you for stopping by. Comments are always welcome.

                                                                       ****
Coming soon, BEYOND THE BAKE SALE in pdf and ebook format.



No comments:

Post a Comment